Xituo multi-functional 8 inch Japanese-style chef's knife designed for cutting, slicing, chopping, and mincing vegetables or fruits, fish, and boneless meats.
The handles of each knife are unique and not selectable, therefore knives are shipped with the random color of the handle.
People love it because of:
- The knife is sharp out of the box
- Durable and comfortable to use
- Beautiful handle
- Material: VG-10 Steel cutting core; 33-layer of Stainless Steel SUS430 and SUS431 on each side
- Overall Length: 33 cm
- Blade Length: 20.5 cm
- Blade width: 4.8 cm (The widest point)
- Blade Thickness: 2.0 mm
- Stable Wooden Handle: 12.5 cm
- Weight: 200 g
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC 59
About the Handle: The handle is made by absorbing a range of colorful glues. After solidification, the strength and hardness of the wood are significantly improved, and the wood can be as hard as plexiglass while maintaining the toughness of the wood fiber. The chemical stability is also improved, the voids are filled with glue, never rot, and can be stored forever. The water absorption of the wood completely disappears, handle becomes completely moisture-proof, never shrinks, never causing cracking.
Recommendation: Because the handle is made of wood we suggest washing it manually.