Santoku knife main functionalities in the kitchen are: cutting, slicing and chopping. The knife is ideal to slice, chop or dice fruits, vegetables and nuts.
Do you want a versatile knife that will be unique and practical? The solution is this remarkable Santoku knife from the Sunnecko brand.
If you are looking for a knife that represents the perfect balance between a classic chef's knife and a small cleaver, you absolutely have to get this knife in your collection. You can easily cut fruits, vegetables, most meats, mince garlic, chop herbs, and much more with this knife.
This highly functional kitchen knife has a 12.7 cm long handle made of highly resistant composite material and a beautiful 17.8 cm long and 4.5 cm wide blade made of top-quality Damascus steel. The distinctive patterns on the blade add to its character and uniqueness, while the practical grooves ensure that the cut food does not stick to the knife.
You will be using this knife to:
- Mince meat, fish fillets, or herbs
- Cut meat or fish
- Make fine slices of raw or cooked foods
- Slice cheese
- Scoop prepared ingredients off a cutting board
People love it because of:
- The knife is very comfortable in use
- The blade is sharp as a razor
- Good value for money
- Beautiful finish
- Blade Material: VG10 Steel Core Blade
- Overall Length: 12 inch / 30.5 cm
- Blade Length: 7inch / 17.8 cm
- Blade width: 4.5 cm (The widest point)
- Blade Thickness: 2.2 mm
- G10 Handle: 5 Inch / 12.7 cm
- Weight: 243 g
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC 59-60
This knife comes packaged in a beautiful, elegant gift box.
Recommendation: Don't put the knife in the dishwasher, instead of clean it manually and dry it after each use. The knife is not suitable to cut bone, frozen meat, and other hard things