The knife with a sharp, thin, and flexible blade that can handle de-boning, filleting, skinning, trimming, and butterflying all sorts of meat and fish.
Blade shape allows for easy maneuvering around bone and joints so you can cut the meat away without any waste. You can also use this boning knife to cut thin and precise slices of meat and fish.
People love it because of:
- The edge of the knife is sharp and durable
- Comfortable handle
- Lightweight and precisely balanced
- Blade Material: VG10 Steel with 73-layer High Damascus Steel
- Overall Length: 11 inch / 27.9 cm
- Blade Length: 20 cm
- Blade Length: 6 inch / 15.2 cm
- Blade Thickness: 2 mm
- Pakka Wood Handle: 5 inch / 12.7 cm
- Weight: 154 g
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC 60±
- Sharpness: Level of Cutting Force with 6.0-8.0N International Standard
About the Handle: The handle is made from Pakka wood - an engineered wood/plastic composite material. Closely resemble conventional wood and have a very attractive look. The handle is Pakka is water-resistant and easy to clean.
Please Note: This Knife is not suitable for the dishwasher. Dry thoroughly after handwashing and do not store unless fully dry. Do not cut through bones, frozen foods, or extremely dense items.