No more jagged, uneven slices of meat on your plate! With this carving set from Shuangmali you will always cut your meat like a professional.
This unique set contains two of the most important pieces of cutlery for efficient cutting of roast meat, poultry, or cold cuts, namely a carving knife with a rectangular blade and a long, handy fork.
The Shuangmali carving knife is 34.5 cm long, where the stainless steel blade is 19 cm and the Pakka wood handle is 14.5 cm. The carving fork has a beautiful wooden handle of 13.8 cm with a total length of 30.7 cm. What makes this set so special? Both tools - knife and fork - are handmade with attention to the smallest details.
Remember not to cut bones and frozen meat and take proper care of the condition of your carving set, and it will serve you for many years.
People love it because:
- Razor-sharp carving knife
- Beautiful, ergonomic Wenge Wood handle
- Superior strength and durability
- Blade Material: 5Cr15Mov Stainless Steel
- Overall Length: 34.5 cm
- Blade Length: 19 cm
- Blade width: 3.4 cm (The widest point)
- Wenge wood handle: 14.8 cm
- Weight: 186 g
- Rockwell Hardness: 58±2 HRC
- Overall Length: 30.7 cm
- Spikes Length: 10 cm
- ABS Handle: 13.8 cm
- Blade width: 3 cm (The widest point)
- Weight: 163 g