Japanese style bread knife perfect for cutting bread, bagels, and rolls. The serrated blade of a knife is able to cut bread without crushing or compressing it.
This knife has a perfect length (9 Inches) for the average chef or home cook. It is long enough to cut through most of the large loaves of bread yet short enough to control and maneuver easily.
In addition, a bread knife can also be used to:
- Slice through bell peppers and tomatoes. The serrated blade will gently cut through the skin without crushing the juicy flesh. This also works well on fruits like peaches, oranges, or grapefruits
- Cutting away the rind of melons and pineapples
- Peel hard skin vegetables like pumpkin or squash.
- Slice other baked goods, such as cakes, pies, tarts, croissants, etc
People love it because of:
- Serrated sharp blade
- Comfortable handle
- Blade Material: 1.4116, X50CrMoV15 stainless steel
- Overall Length: 35.4 cm
- Blade Length: 23 cm
- Wooden Handle: 12.4 cm
- Weight: 258 g
Recommendation: Because the handle is made of wood we suggest you don't put the knife in the dishwasher and wash it manually instead.