This Japanese knife is perfectly suitable for cutting raw fish fillets into thin slices - sashimi. Chefs often use it to cut the sushi into individual pieces.
Do you hate how difficult it is to perfectly slice a fish?
Every time you want to slice the delicate flesh of a fish, it rips and pulls? The problem may be using the wrong knife. The best tools for cutting fish are slicing knives for sashimi.
Their special construction makes the blade almost glide along with the fish, so you get perfect pieces for sushi or sashimi. With the help of this knife, you can also peel and fillet fish easily, it's perfect for slicing poultry too.
Our sashimi knife is 36.5 cm long, of which 24 cm is the length of the blade made of high carbon stainless steel. The handle of the knife is wooden, made of high-quality wenge wood resistant to fading and shrinkage.
People love it because the knife is:
- Lightweight and with excellent finish
- Good value for money
- Very good price/performance ratio
- 7Cr17CoMov Stainless Steel
- Overall Length: 42.5 / 39.5 / 36.5 cm
- Blade Length: 27 / 24 / 21 cm
- Wenge Wood Handle: 15.5 cm
- Rockwell Hardness: 58 ± 2 HRC