Multipurpose Japanese-style chef's knife that can satisfy every cook or chef. Perfect for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing. Essential for vegetables or fruits, fish, and boneless meats.
The handle is made of pakka which is durable, easy to clean, waterproof, bacteria-resistant, comfortable, and beautiful. Damascus pattern to improve stain resistance and to prevent food from sticking to knife body.
People love it because of:
- Beautiful workmanship
- The knife is comfortable to use
- A durable and sharp blade
- Material: VG-10 Steel cutting core; 33-layer of Stainless Steel SUS430 and SUS431 on each side
- Overall Length: 33 cm
- Blade Length: 20.3 cm
- Blade width: 4.5 cm (The widest point)
- Blade Thickness: 2.2 mm
- Stable Wooden Handle: 12.7 cm
- Weight: 240 g
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC 60-62
Recommendation: Because the handle is made of wood we suggest washing it manually. Please note also that this knife is not suitable for chopping bones.