A small multi-functional, lightweight utility knife with a straight-edge blade useful when cutting mid-sized fruits and vegetables or slicing sandwiches.
Good for cutting smaller chunks of meat or fish. The right tool for slicing through chunks of cheese.
People love it because of:
- Knife is sharp out of the box
- Maneuverability and cutting at the top level
- Competitive price for high quality knife
- Material: VG-10 Steel cutting core; 33-layer of Stainless Steel SUS430 and SUS431 on each side
- Overall Length: 27.2 cm
- Blade Length: 15 cm
- Blade Thickness: 1.8 mm
- G10 Handle: 12.2 cm
- Weight: 107 g
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC 60
Durability, good balance, long-lasting sharp edge, and resistance to rust make this Utility Knife worthy of the hands of professionals chefs.
The handle is made of G10 which is durable, non-slip, easy to clean, waterproof, bacteria-resistant, comfortable, and beautiful. The handle of the knife provides the max control on movements with minimum efforts.