Versatile santoku knife for cutting up, filleting, and preparing meat and fish. Design for cutting, slicing, chopping all kinds of vegetables, fruits, and herbs.
You will be using this knife to:
- Mince meat, fish fillets, or herbs
- Make fine slices of raw or cooked foods
- Slice cheese
- Scoop prepared ingredients off a cutting board
People love it because of:
- Long-lasting sharp edge
- Durability and good balance
- Comfortable and beautiful handle
- Blade Material: VG10 Steel Core Blade
- Overall Length: 30.5 cm
- Blade Length: 6.9 inch / 17.5 cm
- Blade width: 4.4 cm (The widest point)
- Blade Thickness: 2.2 mm
- Rosewood Handle: 13 cm
- Weight: 222 g
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC 60
Damascus pattern to improve stain resistance and to prevent food from sticking to knife body. The Rosewood handle of the knife provides the max control on movements with minimum efforts.
Recommendation: Don't put the knife in the dishwasher, instead clean it manually and dry it after each use. This knife is not suitable for chopping bones, frozen or hard foods.