The small size of a paring knife makes it ideal for peeling and slicing small fruits and vegetables, gives you more control to work on small details and delicate cuts.
A paring knife should be used when a chef’s knife is just too big for the task and for many chefs, it is the best kitchen friend after the chef’s knife.
You can also use this knife for:
- Removing seeds from fruit and veg
- Creating delicate garnishes
- Slicing through hard cheeses
- Peeling mushrooms
- Deveining prawns
People love it because of:
- Good grip and lightweight in use
- The knife is sharp and durable
- Very Good value for money
- Blade Material: 7CR17 stainless steel
- Overall Length: 20 cm
- Blade Length: 3.5 inch / 9 cm
- Blade width: 2 cm (The widest point)
- Blade Thickness: 1.8 mm
- Wooden Handle: 11 cm
- Weight: 75 g
Recommendation: Don't put the knife in the dishwasher, instead clean it manually and dry it after each use.