Multipurpose chef's knife that can satisfy every home cook or professional chef. Perfect for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing. Essential for preparing any meal.
Do you want to impress with your cooking skills but lack the right equipment?
No kitchen is complete without a good-quality chef's knife. Let us introduce you to one of our flagship products: the Sunnecko Japanese chef's knife.
The blade of this knife, when properly maintained, is very sharp and versatile. It is 20.3 cm long, made of the highest quality sandblasted stainless steel, additionally laser decorated to give it a unique Damascus look. In addition, the handle of this chef's knife is made of pakka wood, which is not only beautiful but also functional: it is non-slip, and resistant to damage, fading, or shrinking.
This chef's knife is a great multi-purpose tool useful for most kitchen tasks, from peeling to slicing to chopping and more, but also a great idea for a gift.
People love it because of:
- High-end Appearance and excellent quality
- Razor-sharp blade out of the box
- Ergonomically designed pakka wood handle
- High Carbon Stainless Steel with Damascus Pattern
- Overall Length: 13 inch / 33 cm
- Blade Length: 8 inch / 20.3 cm
- Blade width: 4.5 cm (The widest point)
- Blade Thickness: 2.2 mm
- Pakka wood handle: 5 inch / 12.7 cm
- Weight: 195 g
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC 57-59HRC
The handle is made out of Pakka wood, resistant to shrinking, fading, and discoloration
Recommendation: Because the handle is made of wood we suggest washing it manually. This knife is not suitable for chopping bones, frozen or hard foods.