Multi-functional Santoku knife to work with vegetables, fruits, fish, meat, and sushi knife. It is perfect for slicing through the flesh of hard vegetables.
The hollows on both sides of the blade preventing food from sticking to the blade.
You will be using this knife to:
- Mince meat, fish fillets or herbs
- Make fine slices of raw or cooked foods
- Slice cheese
- Scoop prepared ingredients off a cutting board
People love it because of:
- Light energy
- The knife is very sharp and durable
- Beautiful rosewood handle
- Blade Material: 67 layers Japanese Damascus steel & 10Cr15CoMoV core
- Overall Length: 31.3 cm
- Blade Length: 18 cm
- Blade width: 4.4 cm (The widest point)
- Blade Thickness: 2.2 mm
- Rosewood Handle: 13.3 cm
- Weight: 240 g
- Rockwell Hardness: HRC 60±2
Recommendation: Don't put the knife in diswasher, instead clean it manualy and dry it after each use. This knife is not suitable for chopping bones, frozen or hard foods.