Japanese style bread knife perfect for cutting bread, bagels, and rolls. The serrated blade of a knife is able to cut bread without crushing or compressing it.
Don't you just hate when you try to cut a fresh bread and all you get is a smushed, crumbled mess?
The solution is a good bread knife! You have to check out our fantastic bread knife from the Mitsumoto Sakurako collection.
This knife is made of the highest quality materials such as stainless steel and the finest light wood. The special blade of this knife is 23 cm long, rectangular, and serrated, making it easy to cut all kinds of pastries, bread, and fresh rolls, as well as cakes or pies, all without squashing, allowing you to get nice, even slices.
This knife will also work great for portioning fresh dough and cutting some kinds of cheese. This knife comes in an elegant box, so it can be a great gift for many cooking enthusiasts.
In addition, a bread knife can also be used to:
- Slice through bell peppers and tomatoes. The serrated blade will gently cut through the skin without crushing the juicy flesh. This also works well on fruits like peaches, oranges, or grapefruits
- Cutting away the rind of melons and pineapples
- Peel hard skin vegetables like pumpkin or squash.
- Slice other baked goods, such as cakes, pies, tarts, croissants, etc
People love it because of:
- Serrated sharp blade
- Comfortable handle
- Blade Material: 1.4116, X50CrMoV15 stainless steel
- Overall Length: 35.4 cm
- Blade Length: 23 cm
- Wooden Handle: 12.4 cm
- Weight: 258 g
Recommendation: Because the handle is made of wood we suggest you don't put the knife in the dishwasher and wash it manually instead.